Thursday, February 24, 2011

Journal #36: Foooooooooooooooood : )

I have a lot of favorite foods. I really like pizza and sometimes Mexican foods, but my favorite food is chicken parmeson!!!!!! It is so yummy. I love it a lot.

Chicken parmeson is very delicious. It is my favorite food because I like chicken, and I like Italian food. Chicken parmeson tastes absolutely amazing. Chicken parmeson is chicken, breaded or grilled, (but the breaded is sooooooooooo much better)and it has spaghetti sauce, parmeson cheese, and sometimes pepperoni on it. Sometimes it also has Italian herbs on it.

Chicken parmeson smells really good. It smells very Italian. Italian food smells delicious. I have had chicken parmeson from a whole bunch of different restaurants. Whenever my family and I travel and we go out to eat and there is chicken parmeson on the menu, I get it. My favorite place to have chicken parmeson is from a little restaurant in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Its on The Hill which is a street full of Italian family restaurants. You can either get regular chicken parmeson there, or you can get chicken parmeson with pepperonis on it too. It is sooooo delicious! It come's with salad and your choice of spaghetti or a baked potato. I really do not like spaghetti, so I get a baked potato instead. Their salad and baked potatoes are equally as delicious as the chicken parmeson. Their chicken parmeson is a very large portion, so I usually eat about a fourth to a half of it, and I never finish my salad and potato. It is not healthy to eat all that food. You should not eat until your full, you should eat until you are comfortable and not hungry anymore because when you are physically full, a lot of that food turns into fat.

The chicken parmeson at my favorite restaurant is two whole breaded chicken breasts covered with spaghetti sauce, parmeson cheese, some herbs, and sometimes pepperoni. It is so good, but the restaurant is very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment