Thursday, September 2, 2010

Journal #3: Held Hostage

It would be a very scary situation to be held hostage. It really kind of depends on who is holding you hostage though. If there is a really terrible and cruel person holding you hostage it would be super scary, but if it was someone who is not really bad it might not be as scary. No matter what being held hostage is just a terrible situation to be in. I do not think it will ever happen to me, but if it does here is how I might act.

Say I was being held hostage by a big scary perverted man who wants money from my father(in this situation my dad is filthy rich). The man blind folds me, puts tape over my mouth, and ties my feet and hands together. When he captures me he throws me in the back of his shady white rapist van, and I try to scream, but he and his creepy followers knock me out.

When I awake, I am sitting in the chair in the middle of a nasty warehouse with yellow flickering lights overhead. The man who has taken me hostage tries to interrogate me. In the situation of being interrogated I would most likely tell the truth. It is pretty hard for me not to tell the truth, especially if my life is at stake. If he asks me where any of my family or friends are though, I would probably not tell him. For the most part, if I was taken hostage by a super creepy man I would probably cooperate. The only times I would not cooperate is if he asks me anything shady about my family or friends, if he tries to hurt me, or if he tries to rape me. In the case of him raping me, I would have to use the self defense moves that my big brother or Mrs. Jenkins taught me. If none of his nasty followers were around, and he was trying to hurt me, I would try to kick/hit. whatever him where it hurts the most (you know where that is) and maybe I would try to make a run for it. I am a pretty fast runner, and I am a champion at hide n go seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment