Monday, October 18, 2010

Journal #15 Logic and Reason

I use logic and reason all the time. We are forced to use logic and reason all the time in school. I use it for pre calculus, physics, AP chemistry, psychology, AP American History, and pretty much all my other classes. I have gotten pretty good at using logic and reason with my work. A lot of the time during a test or something we will have to give the answer to the question, and then explain why or how we got that answer. By doing this we are using logic and reason.

Another time I use logic and reason is when I use common sense. Common sense is pretty doing things the logical way. The way that makes the most sense. You also use reason with common sense because you obviously have to have a reason for doing something. I do not really know what else to say about logic and reason. I use it during school. I use it all the time and everywhere I go.

Logic and reason are both good to use. If you do not use logic and/or reason every day you will probably do something wrong. You could do a lot of things wrong. You could do a math problem wrong, walk on the wrong side of the hallway, budge people in the lunch line (not a good idea because people get really mad when you budge them in the lunch line!), crash your car (really bad!), eat something that is bad for you or is spoiled then vomit or have bad bodily functions...yuck.

To stop all these things from happening all you have to do is use logic and reason. They are two very awesome things that come in handy....a lot.

Today I used logic. I used logic in my pre calculus class. I had to do a redo for my test that I got a B on...booo. I used logic and reason to figure out why I did some of the problems wrong. For most of the problems I just had one little part wrong, which messed up like everything else. That made me really mad. So I could I easily gotten an A on the test if I had actually used logic and reason in the first place while taking my test. I should have triple checked my answers, so I would know for sure if they were correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment