Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal #16 My Favorite TV Show

I have a lot of favorite TV shows. There are too many to choose from. Some of my favorite TV shows are That 70s Show, Tosh.0, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, and Pretty Little Liars. I love those shows so very much. I like TV shows that can make me laugh. That is where That 70s Show, Tosh.0 and Glee come in. I love That 70s Show because it is so funny. My favorite character is probably Fez. He is so funny all the time. I also love Red. Fez is funny because he always wants..certain things..and he loves candy. I love candy too, Fez. Red is hilarious because he is always so serious and he thinks his son is super gay. Even though he is not gay because he has a girlfriend. When my brother was still in high school we would watch That 70s Show together every day after school.

I love Tosh.0 because it is also really funny. It is basically a show that shows a bunch of youtube videos, and the host, Daniel Tosh, makes fun of the people. It sounds kinda mean, and yeah it actually is pretty mean most of the time, but it is hilarious. It is on Comedy Central, so what else would you expect? It's crude humor. Sometimes though it's really funny because he says things that you will be thinking but you don't want to say it because you don't know if other people think that too. My brother and I also used to watch that show together too. Whenever he comes home from college we always watch those two shows together though.

So not only do I just love those two shows, but I also love that I watched them with my brother. I have five siblings, but my big brother is my favorite. He and I get along so well. We always have. I am a lot like him now because he is pretty much my role model. I love when he comes home and we can hang out.

Glee is also one of my favorite shows. It is really funny, and it has musical numbers in it which is awesome because I am a band/music in general nerd, so I love it. I really wish I was in a glee club. There are new characters now too and one of them is super hot, except he has a really big mouth. I don't like that.

I like The Vampire Diaries because it is pretty interesting, and it is actually pretty intense. Also, pretty much every boy in that show, except for Damon, is super hot. That's not too bad. I don't know how they could find so many good looking people for one show. Some people may think The Vampire Diaries is like Twilight, but it definitely is not. Twilight is dumb. The Vampire Diaries is actually pretty good. It makes my Thursday night.

My last favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. It's not on right now which upsets me a lot. That show is pretty intense too. It's like a mystery for teenage girls. It has a lot of drama, good looking people (again), mystery, and fashion. I like all those things. I like to look at what the girls wear and get fashion ideas from them. Haha. So yeah I just love this show because it's a mystery and I go crazy for a good mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment