Thursday, November 11, 2010

Journal #22 Breaking the Law

Breaking the law is bad. It is bad to break the law. I do not break the law. Sometimes you have to break the law though. I have never had to break the law. Sometimes you have to break the law to save someones life..at least I guess you do. I do not really know. I am not an expert on breaking the law. I do not really care about it. I just want to go to sleep because I have had boring musical practice all week and I am so tired. I am about to fall asleep, and I am about to start crying because I am so tired. I have no idea what to write for this blog. Breaking the law is bad. Sometimes you have to break the law to save someone's life, or get rid of bad people. Like I said, I do not know anything about this at all. I do not go around and read newspaper or something about people breaking the law for the common good. I am pretty sure there is not a newspaper in town that would have a heading like that. Only superheros can break the law and get away with it. But superheroes are not real because that would be too cool. Instead we live in a boring world filled with boringness.

I do not even think I have seen a movie or anything where someone has had to break the law for good. So I have nothing to go on. Okay I guess you could say in those action packed movies with huge car chases. Car chases are against the law because they drive really super fast and they weave in and out of traffic which is bad and they run away from the police which is bad. That is against the law, but the person being chased by bad people is kind of doing something good because they are trying to safe someone I guess. I do not really know. This is a dumb blog and I am sorry that my writing on it is really bad, but I do not know what to say and I am so tired and I just want to go to bed and I am not in the mood for anything. I am not inspired to write anything so how am I supposed to write something that is actually worth writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment