Friday, January 14, 2011

Journal #31 Daydreams

I have had many daydreams that helped me figure out how to get out of a bad situation. I daydream all the time, so it is not that hard for me to have a daydream that helped me get out of a bad situation.

Yeah, I daydream all the time. In almost every class I daydream. I can not really think of a time during school when I was not at least half daydreaming. (But hey, I still get straight A's, so I can daydream if I want). Most of the time I daydream about what I am going to do after school or about my friends and stuff. Sometimes I daydream about how I am going to get a really tough and annoying assignment done. <<
Daydreams are a good thing in my opinion. They help you to escape the every day world for at least a little bit. Sometimes your surroundings are just so boring, so you pretty much have to daydream. If I have to ride a bus or subway or something, I daydream all the time. Sometimes I get those really girly daydreams and I daydream about a really handsome boy who sweeps me off my feet and all that stuff. You know how it goes. Sometimes I daydream about just nothing. I just sit there and think about pretty much nothing. Sometimes when I am done daydreaming I forget what I was daydreaming about. Those type of daydreams usually occur in my AP Chemistry class or my AP American History class. Those classes can get really boring. Sometimes I have to daydream about how to get out of a punishment from my parents or something. Usually I do not have to do that though because I usually do not get in trouble. Sometimes I just do not even care though about my punishment and I just watch TV all day or do laundry or homework. So yeah, I usually do not daydream about getting out of a situation because I usually do not have a situation that I need to get out of. My daydreams are usually about nice fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment